1. Feed pets a healthy, balanced diet - no junk food.
2. Always keep pets' water dishes clean and filled.
3. Keep pets' fur clean and brushed.
4. Give pets a quiet spot for sleeping and never frighten them with loud noises
or rough handling.
5. Give pets plenty of exercise and safe toys to play with.
6. Take pets to the vet for their regular shots and any time they may be sick.
Watch them for any signs of illness, including changes in how they behave.
Have your pets operated on so they can't make babies. It will help them
avoid certain health problems, keep male cats from roaming, and you
won't add to the pet overpopulation problem.
7. Keep your home safe -don't leave things such as sharp objects, paint,
medicines, glue, cleaners, electrical wires, or house plants (that might be
poisonous if chewed on) where your pets can reach them. Don't leave
heavy objects where they could fall on your pets and be careful not to sit
or step on a tail.
8. If your pets go outside, be sure that they are safe from things like cars, dogs,
broken glass and dangerous chemicals like car anti-freeze.
9. If you want to add a pet to your family, think about adopting one from your local
humane society and maybe help protect all animals by joining a local or
international organization that works to protect animals or the environment.
10. BUT MOST OF ALL - GIVE YOUR PETS LOTS OF LOVE - plenty of cuddles and
play time. They depend on you and they're always there for you when you
need a friend, so make sure you're always there for your pets.
If you'd like to know more about Baby Bird Productions, we offer
fun, colorful CHILDREN'S CLOTHING, plus cheerful family gifts
and clothing. We also publish longer, fully illustrated, childsafe,
picture books, CHILDREN'S STORIES AND FAIRY TALES.
© Children's clothing, baby clothes and children's stories, plus clothing and unique gifts for the whole
family from Baby Bird Productions shops. Copyright: Barbara Freedman-De Vito, since 2003. This
site is protected by copyright internationally. All rights reserved.